Tisss’ the season to be jolly!
But when you don’t know what to blog about it’s hard to be so jolly, especially when you want your blog to grow. Although being the Holidays there’s always so much more to blog about! It’s also great reading about everyone’s holiday plans, tips and advice for the Holidays.
So hopefully if your stuck for something to write about over the next few weeks the list bellow will help!
- Tell us all how your holidays went and what you did.
- Write a list of things your planning on doing, buying or reading over the holidays.
- Share with us some of your New Years resolutions.
- Share with us what you hope to achieve, wish for, would like to do in 2018.
- Any career goals you may have for the New Year.
- List your blogging/social networking goals for the New Year.
- Do you have any helpful tips for sticking healthy in the new year that you can share with your followers?
- List anything you may already have planned for 2018.
- Share any tips you may have with what to do with unwanted Holiday gifts.
- List charitable things you can do over the Holidays.
I hope this post will help if your stuck of things to write about over the next few weeks!
And of course, Happy Holidays!
Photo credit: Guilherme Stecanella